Everyone experiences some pain almost every day, whether itís stubbing your toe or throwing out your back.
But some pain can dramatically affect your daily life. Chronic pain is one of the most common complaints patients make to their doctors, and thatís why we provide a number of services and treatments to offer some much-needed relief.
These services include:
- Pharmacologic Management for appropriate candidates
- Trigger Point Injections
- Joint Injections (fluoroscopy-guided shoulder and SI Joint injections)
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Cervical and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections, Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Caudal Steroid Injections (epidurolysis procedures)
- Cervical and Lumbar Facet Injections, Medial Branch Blocks and Radiofrequency ablation procedures
- IV regional Anesthetic blocks for sympathetically mediated pain syndromes
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks (RSD)
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks (for treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD)
- Superior Hypogastric Blocks (for pelvic cancer pain)
- Celiac Plexus Blocks (cancer pain)
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials (primarily for neuropathic pain syndromes and failed surgical back syndrome patients)
- Intrathecal Pump trials (cancer pain)
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Suprascapular Nerve Blocks
- Piriformis Injections
- TMJ injections
- Trigeminal Nerve Blocks
The Pain Care Center is located at the Johnson Memorial Hospital Immediate Care Center, on Acorn Road & US 31. For more information, please call us at 317-346-3133.