5 Great Reasons Why
You Should Join Our Team
We are always looking for outstanding people who are seeking a career, not just a job. Here is why you should consider being part of JMH.
- We value your experience and expertise as a healthcare professional.
- We have an attractive and safe community in which to work and live.
- We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits that enable you to support your family.
- We value your work-life balance and provide flexible work schedules for many positions.
- We embrace diversity on our teams and are an equal opportunity employer.
Work In A Great Community
Your will feel at home here. Johnson County, Indiana is an ideal place to raise a family, explore new adventures and work with world-class people.
We have a low cost of living and high quality of life. You will find an internationally diverse, hardworking community in Johnson County.
We have outstanding local entertainment, shopping, parks and people trails that connect our neighborhoods. We are conveniently close to Indianapolis, a metropolis known for its arts and culture and sports.
We have first rate private and public K-12 schools and premier universities like Indiana University, Purdue University and Butler University. We are home to Franklin College, a leading liberal arts institution, and Ivy Tech (Franklin campus), a two year technical college.
OUR VISION 2020
Johnson Memorial Health has begun construction on a new, state-of-the-art emergency/outpatient services facility and has recently completed a new, comprehensive rehabilitation center on the hospital's campus in Franklin. The $42 million project, the largest in Johnson Memorial Health’s history, will completely re-shape the campus.