JMH COMPREHENSIVE PAIN SERVICES
1125 West Jefferson Street
Franklin, IN 46131
Is pain impacting your life or the life of someone you love? If so, you are not alone. Approximately 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care through treatment plans tailored to each patient. Our balanced treatment options include:
- Minimally invasive interventional procedures.
- Medication management when appropriate.
- Referrals to other services such as physical therapy.
Edgar Martinez, MD
What We Treat
We are here to help you get back to your life. Our highly skilled pain specialists will create an individualized care plan to help you regain function for your daily life activities. We treat:
Back and neck pain, including sciatica and work-related injuries
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
When to Seek Treatment for Pain
According to the CDC, approximately 19.6 million Americans suffer from chronic pain that has limited their daily activities on most days or every day during the past six months. It is time to get help if:
- It limits your ability to perform daily tasks.
- It is ongoing or recurrent.
- It lasts beyond the usual course of an acute illness or injury or more than 3 to 6 months.
- It often negatively impacts an individual’s well-being.
Chronic pain varies in intensity and frequency. Some experience chronic pain constantly while others only feel it in episodes.
In addition to physical effects, chronic pain can have psychological effects, such as fatigue, mood changes, stress, anxiety, depression, irritability or restless nights of sleep.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
If you would like to see one of our JMH Providers, you can request an appointment by filling out this form. If you have an emergency, please go to our Emergency Department. If you have an urgent medical issue, please go to our Immediate Care Center. Please allow 24 hours for us to respond.