Corporate Wellness Program
Johnson Memorial Health Wellness Services offer an in-depth Corporate Wellness Program that will meet your company's health needs.
Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to support healthy behavior, both in and out of the workplace, and improve employee's health outcomes.
When you participate in the Corporate Wellness Program, your company's needs will be assessed by working hand-in-hand with you to develop a program within your business that best suits your employee's needs.
How It Works
With the Corporate Wellness Program, your employees will receive:
- Yearly wellness screenings
- Online Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Lab testing
- Body Composition testing
- Blood Pressure testing
- Additional screening tests can be added at client request for an additional fee
- Physician evaluated cardiac risk assessment
- Physician review of each HRA and screening results with written evaluation and recommendations by the physician
Receive Follow-Up Assessments and Coaching
- Monthly or quarterly
- Body composition testing
- Blood pressure testing
- Wellness coaching
- Educational materials
- Presentations by health professionals on health topics identified as high need in response to company assessment and HRA results
- Motivational health challenges, developed in coordination with educational presentation
- Aggregate and individual reports are provided after six months and at year end to your business to help you measure your workforce's health success!
Current Corporate Wellness Partners
- Johnson County REMC
- City of Franklin
- Mutual Savings Bank
For more information about the Corporate Wellness Program, contact Eileen Williams, R.N., at 317-346-3866 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.