Meeting the health care needs of our growing community is our top priority.
The Greenwood Primary Care Center is devoted to family physician practice and future specialty services.
1000 U.S. 31 South
(Along U.S. 31 south of Smith Valley Road)
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Routine exams and physicals
- Annual health evaluations, flu shots, allergy injections, vaccines
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma
- Sports physicals
- Same-day sick appointments
- Treatment of major and minor illnesses
The Johnson Memorial Health Greenwood Primary Care Center is located on U.S. 31 just south of Smith Valley Road. Call 317.215.7966 to schedule your appointment.