JMH to Host RN Job Fair on January 18
January 6, 2023 Author: Johnson Memorial Health
Johnson Memorial Health will host a Job Fair for Registered Nurses on January 18. Hiring leaders will be on-site to conduct interviews, answer questions about our facility and provide tours.
Who Should Attend
JMH is seeking nurses with skills, knowledge and a commitment to caring.
When and Where
- Wednesday, January 18
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Willow Café
- Johnson Memorial Health
Why Consider a Registered Nurse Career at JMH
Your work at Johnson Memorial Health ultimately makes our patients feel better. You can:
- Help a community heal after the pandemic.
- Feel connected to people who care.
- Grow personally and advance professionally.
What Will Happen During the Job Fair
- Bring your resume and participate in a walk-in interview.
- Immediate contingent offers are possible for select candidates.
- Sign-on bonuses are available.
What Else Will Be Available
- Applicants will be eligible for a raffle with prizes that include a Littman Stethoscope (Cardiology IV), Scrubs on Wheels Gift Card and a Scrubs Identity gift card. Applicants are encouraged to bring their RN friends and get additional chances to win raffle prizes. Raffle winners will be announced at 6 p.m.
- Food and drinks will be provided.