Teens are a valuable resource for the Volunteer Program at Johnson Memorial Hospital. They bring enthusiasm and vitality as well as their computer skills and fresh ideas. The Teen Volunteer Program provides a rewarding and memorable experience for students in a healthcare setting where you will assist adult volunteers, serve patients and other hospital guests along with hospital staff.
- Teen volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
- A limited number of summer positions (June 1- July 30) are available and teens may apply for the summer session between March 1 - May 15.
- Teens are encouraged to volunteer at least one, four hour shift per week.
- Teens who wish to volunteer within school semesters will be considered for placement based on hospital availability on a case-by-case basis.
- Specific placement requests will be considered; however, the request does not guarantee the availability or placement of request.
View Teen Volunteer Program Handbook