Providing family and women's health services
Meeting the health care needs of our growing community is our top priority. Whiteland's Primary Care Center brings family medicine providers to your neighborhood along with women's health specialists, including OBGYN care.
8 North US 31
Whiteland, IN 46184
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Routine exams and physicals
- Annual health evaluations, flu shots, allergy injections, vaccines
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma
- Sports physicals
- Same-day sick appointments
- Treatment of major and minor illnesses
Women's Health OBGYN
- Normal and high-risk obstetrics
- Medical and surgical gynecology
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Preventive care and yearly examinations
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Teen obstetrics and gynecology care
- Urinary incontinence care
- Pelvic support problems
Women's Health Specialists
Allison A. Dorris, CNM, WHNP
The Johnson Memorial Health Whiteland Primary Care Center is located on the northwest corner of U.S. 31 and Whiteland Road. Call 317.535.1577 to schedule your appointment.