MyJMH Patient Portal
With the MyJMH Patient Portal, you can:
- View your health record and history
- View lab results (including microbiology)
- See upcoming appointments or request a new appointment
- Message your physician and office staff
If you have trouble creating or accessing your MyJMH Patient Portal, please call the Cerner Support Line at 877.621.8014.
3 Ways to Sign-Up for MyJMH Patient Portal
- Self-Enroll in MyJMH Portal
- Contact the JMH Release of Information office at 317.736.3573 and request an Invitation to Enroll.
- Visit the Release of Information office at Johnson Memorial Hospital and enroll onsite in their office.
Self-Enroll in MyJMH Patient Portal
- Go to Self-Enrollment.
- Enroll by answering the question prompts.
- Once you have created your account, log in to your MyJMH Patient Portal with your email address and password that you created.
A patient’s health information can be viewed on an individual basis to see how a patient’s health has changed or can be viewed as part of a larger data set to understand how a population’s health has changed. It can also show how medical interventions can change health outcomes.
Health information management (HIM) is the practice of acquiring, analyzing, and protecting digital and traditional medical information vital to providing quality patient care. It is a combination of business, science, and information technology.
Your information is secured and protected at JMH. To obtain a printed copy of your medical records, please download and complete the HIPAA compliant Release of Information Authorization Form. Submit the completed form, along with a copy of your valid photo ID, via one of these methods.
Form Submission Methods
- Fax it to JMH Release of Information at 317.736.3368.
- Visit the Release of Information office on the second floor of the 1125 Building. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Mail it to Johnson Memorial Health, Attention: Release of Information, 1125 West Jefferson Street, Franklin, IN 46131
Attorney, Insurance Carrier and all other Requests
You may fax requests to 317.736.3368.
All subpoenas should be delivered in person or mailed to:
Johnson Memorial Health
Attention: Release of Information
1125 West Jefferson Street
Franklin, IN 46131
Hospital, Physician Offices or Emergency Room Providers
If you are a health care provider and need records immediately, please contact the Release of Information office at 317.736.3573.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to see additional questions regarding patient medical records. Please contact the Release of Information office at 317.736.3573 if you have any additional needs.
Don't Go Through Cancer Alone
The journey to remission can be long and difficult, but getting the care you need shouldn't be. At a time like that, you want assurance that you are receiving the best available care.