MyJMH Patient Portal
With the MyJMH Patient Portal, you can:
- View your health record and history
- View lab results (including microbiology)
- See upcoming appointments or request a new appointment
- Message your physician and office staff
If you have trouble creating or accessing your MyJMH Patient Portal, please call the Cerner Support Line at 877.621.8014.
Get the App
Patients who have signed up for the MyJMH patient portal can access details of their medical records by using the convenient iPhone Health app.
Patients can have medical information from participating institutions organized into one view, covering allergies, conditions, immunizations, lab results, medications, procedures and vitals, and will receive notifications when their data is updated. Patients can access Health Records from within the Health app and can download their health records by selecting Johnson Memorial Health and authenticating with their MyJMH patient portal username and password.
3 Ways to Sign-Up for MyJMH Patient Portal
- Self-Enroll in MyJMH Portal
- Contact the JMH Release of Information office at 317.736.3573 and request an Invitation to Enroll.
- Visit the Release of Information office at Johnson Memorial Hospital and enroll onsite in their office.
Self-Enroll in MyJMH Patient Portal
- Go to Self-Enrollment.
- Enroll by answering the question prompts.
- Once you have created your account, log in to your MyJMH Patient Portal with your email address and password that you created.
A patient’s health information can be viewed on an individual basis to see how a patient’s health has changed or can be viewed as part of a larger data set to understand how a population’s health has changed. It can also show how medical interventions can change health outcomes.
Health information management (HIM) is the practice of acquiring, analyzing, and protecting digital and traditional medical information vital to providing quality patient care. It is a combination of business, science, and information technology.
Your information is secured and protected at JMH. To obtain a printed copy of your medical records, please download and complete the HIPAA compliant Release of Information Authorization Form. Submit the completed form, along with a copy of your valid photo ID, via one of these methods.
Form Submission Methods
- Fax it to JMH Release of Information at 317.736.3368.
- Visit the Release of Information office on the second floor of the 1125 Building. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Mail it to Johnson Memorial Health, Attention: Release of Information, 1125 West Jefferson Street, Franklin, IN 46131
Attorney, Insurance Carrier and all other Requests
You may fax requests to 317.736.3368.
All subpoenas should be delivered in person or mailed to:
Johnson Memorial Health
Attention: Release of Information
1125 West Jefferson Street
Franklin, IN 46131
Hospital, Physician Offices or Emergency Room Providers
If you are a health care provider and need records immediately, please contact the Release of Information office at 317.736.3573.
Birth certificate information can be obtained through the Johnson County Health Department website. For information by telephone, please call the Vital Records Department at the Johnson County Health Department, 317.346.4367.
15 Minutes Could Save Your Life
A $49 Heart Scan from Johnson Memorial Health is a valuable tool in our toolkit for treating heart disease. It helps us understand your risks and - if found - it charts your first step in determining the next steps with your heart care.